Wednesday, April 11, 2012

♫♪♫ Mr.Sandman Bring Me a Dream♪♫♪

Mr. Sandman is calling me to bed early tonight and my exhaustion has his song (and of course those amazing harmonies) playing over and over in my head. So why so tired?




For all of you that don’t receive my personal ESP mind link, I have NOT been feeling 100% since returning from the Spring Cottage Life Show (damn you International Centre and your re-circulated air). I've been sick for the last week. I didn’t sleep well last night, and before dawn, I knew I wasn’t heading into work this morning.

How ill you ask? 

I really enjoy one cup of coffee a day. After only half a cup this morning, I headed back upstairs to bed. (I am pleased to report that I did come downstairs a couple of times; once for water and once for some fresh fruit but even that was a chore.)

Seriously, one can only stay in bed for so long.  Hunger ensues, major leg cramping sets in, not to mention that my back tends to ache into next week. Upside? I had a bath around dinner time with lots of bubbles and I feel I am on the mend.

I am far to busy to stay in bed all day but I wasn't calling the shots. Today proved that ya gotta do what your body says ya gotta do...

As my eyes get heavier and I log off this eve, I have to ask Mr. Sandman do his thing. I can't believe I am climbing into bed again!

No comments:

Post a Comment