Friday, March 29, 2013

A Wee Fly In The Ointment!


As I began hatching my A-Z plan, it dawned on me that I have a compounded problem. That is, well, really big.

This weekend is Easter. Happy Easter ALL. I work this weekend. Next week is Cottage Life, the week after I am in the City for my birthday, and the week after that I head away on vacation with my sister until the end of the month.

As I sit here shaking my head (at the magnitude of the commitments I've made) I think I need my freaking head examined. Am I a total sucker for punishment? Don't answer that! 

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON
As a prelude, I was chatting with an electronic friend last night and they offered me some advice “just keep moving...it is when you stop that you have to worry” he said. 

Seriously? That’s all ya got? A real friend would jump right in there and say “you can do it; I know you can” or “to help, I’ll post for you the four days you’re driving”.

Better yet “I’m made of money. How be you and your sister fly out of Buffalo? I’ll pay!!” Okay, I know I'm reaching on the last one but ya gotta give me points for throwing it out there.

I digress. Back to my issue at hand; which is there won't be enough hours in a day. Because not doing any of the above isn’t an option, as suggested I will just keep going and push through. I think if I am organized, have my ducks in a row, have my tee times booked before I leave, it should be fine.

Lastly, I’m joking, about my friend being made of money. He's totally made up of a throng of sarcasm, complimented by a spalsh of sexy marmalade imported from France.

Who the hell needs cash when you're rockin' the other two? Not that cat!


2 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel, I'm going on holiday this month too and have no idea what the internet connection will be like. Thankfully my son has spent the afternoon with his grandparents and I have managed to get a total of seven posts written. Just 19 to go! Like you say "Ya gotta laugh".

    I love the sentiment of your blog and your style of writing, I look forward to reading your posts. Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just do your best and have fun at it!

    ReplyDelete