Friday, April 19, 2013

Q Is For...QUEST



April 19th, 2013 - Q is for... QUEST
Taken: December 2012 
I am dog tired and I am on a QUEST for some rest.

I need it. I crave it. I've earned it. Pleased to report I am close but not there yet. Let's just say I am sitting in a Super 8 (just shy of I95) that smells like dog and the WIFI sucks.

Puddin' looks like I feel. I can't believe how much she's changed since I snapped this pic the last time we took  traveled this route. That said, she and Dot are so much more relaxed than the last time around. Relaxed or not, our adventure has not been without some unexpected challenges.

Like I said, my quest is simple. I'm in search of what I consider to be a Pot of Gold at the end of the rainbow. For me, it's complete and total relaxation. Glass half full? I know for a fact that I am officially over half the way to Leprechaunville!

Less than 24 hours 'til I take my sister's picture with Pedro and Staci officially pushes the grocery cart with a smile. Can't wait until we're unpacked, giddy, and soaking up the sun.

Cheers!



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely woofer! Just popped by to say hello from a fellow A to Z challenger !

    ReplyDelete