Wednesday, April 24, 2013

U Is For... UNSTOPPABLE

What makes someone (or something) unstoppable?
April 24th, 2013 - UNSTOPPABLE
Taken: Sunset Apr 23/13

Is it because they were born hard wired that way? Or is it simply a personal life choice that over the years has ultimately defined them?

In this case, I think my Puddin's unstoppable leap of faith is part and parcel a clear lack of fear.  She is surrounded by people that she trusts, and instinctively knows she'd never be put in danger.

If that is her case, what is mine. What makes me unstoppable. Better yet, am I?

Probably a lot of the same factors as my pups, with a sprinkle of internal drive (that was established when I was very young), topped off with a sense of confidence (which I have no idea where it comes from). I never say never and can't is not an option. The idea itself is something I always ponder.

Truth be known is that some days I wish I knew and others I am glad I don't. I am just grateful for the lot in life I've been given and continually strive and push forward. After all, a girls gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

Today that would be the laundry.

CHEERS...






1 comment: