Saturday, April 27, 2013

X Is For... X-CELLENCE


I know, I know, it's not a word but I don't have one (nor do I have the slightest hankerin' to ask for help). That said, there really is a point to my unconventional choice. 

I've had a pretty amazing month of April. The winter has had challenges (both personally and professionally) but I am pleased to report that I made it. I have a great tan, I'm completely rested, and I made it! Well rested aside, just when I was convinced that everything was copacetic, I get another curve ball. It happened yesterday afternoon and it was in the form of an email.

I immediately forwarded it to my friend Zack and asked the obvious question. "Do you think this was sent to be cruel?" It was from someone that's never really been a part of my inner circle, but they'd been corresponding with someone that use to be (and that person had really hurt me professionally). 

Zack's response was not only bang on, as an added bonus it was crazy comical. It made me laugh, and a day later I realize he's right. He's been right about the person for months & months, but it took the event yesterday for me to see it from his perspective.



April 27th, 2013 - Xcellence
Rhondi & Zack ROCK!
As I sit in crappy Super 8 in the middle of Pennsylvania, I have a couple of things to look forward to in my very immediate future:
1) Tomorrow I get to rest my A-Z.
2) I am less than 500 miles away from getting the hell out of this crowded (dog lovin') vehicle.
3) In less than 24 hours I will be sleeping in my very own bed again and...
4) I have a Monday lunch date with my buddy Zack! (I haven't seen him since Cottage Life so it's time.)

I Love You Man. Why? Basic math dude.

YOU + ME ='s  X-cellence...

  Friendship X-cellence!  

2 comments:

  1. Its great when you can run things by a friend that can see the whole picture. Get home safe and get plenty of rest, there is not place like home! Photo is lovely! I shared some blog love and listed yours on my Y post today..Blessings

    Amanda - Realityarts-Creativity
    Art Blog

    ReplyDelete