Friday, February 21, 2014

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE

Puddie... Just slap happy & headin' home
Taken: February 16th, 2014
When I was out with the pups snowshoeing this past Sunday, I snapped this pic of my Puddin' enjoying the trials that I'd created over the crux of this brutal winter. 

Walking home from work tonight, I swear this is how I felt about how my week shook out. I was simply downright ecstatic!

The hard part about working independently is that you have to stay your course. Watching the clock and managing your time becomes critical. It’s always tough when you’re flying solo, because expectation of immediate results becomes conditioned, and your list of things expected to be accomplished grows accordingly.

It’s been years since I have been out of my comfort zone; using a plethora of those certain skills and tools I'd tucked away for a rainy day. Well guess what? I went to work this morning in the pouring rain and cashed in!

Today was the first day since I joined my new Team, that I felt (via my efforts) they understood our very tangible progress. I know they don't have a lot of interest in what I am doing; just the faith that it will be done properly and within the timeline promised. This Happy Friday produced milestones... and we’re not talking little wee baby steps. 

Rule #1: Lose all excuses and you’ll find nothing but results.

Trust me. Making it look easy is much harder than simply complaining about the ton of hard work that must be endured. Hence why I'm smiling. I haven't complained once.

Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment