Monday, August 18, 2014

GO BIG or GO HOME!

All these years later, I still text my Quirky Sidekick almost every single day. Even though we're 1,500 kilometers apart, we still manage to make the other a priority in  our very busy lives. All these years later, who knew that being the smallest Team in such a large company would bond us forever? 

As I have shared many times before, my mother passed away on Valentine’s Day 1987 from ALS (more commonly known as Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis – or Lou Gehrig’s Disease). Recently, to raise awareness, a viral ALS Ice Bucket Challenge was created and long story short, my Quirky Sidekick Tim was challenged.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SEE TIMMY's VIDEO
 #ALSicebucketchallenge
Not only did he seriously accept Jerree’s challenge, he also donated some of his very hard earned money to this worthy cause.

Working within the hockey community in Nashville, trust me when I tell you that he WENT BIG. His chosen ice bucket was a Zamboni!

I’ve told him over and over again that I couldn’t have endured what he did for this worthy cause; yet he assures me he's glad he did. What can I say, other than I am very proud of him. Thank you Timmy. You're the best Quirky Sidekick a girl could ever ask for.

If you could please take a minute to see how brave a man he really is. HE's AMAZING!

Thanks Peeps...

No comments:

Post a Comment