Friday, April 24, 2015

U IS FOR UNCONDITIONAL

After my lunch meeting today... I once again feel I truly am.
Peeps... Here’s the skinny...!

Though I am busier than a one armed paper hanger, when a very important last minute lunch invite came my way, I simply couldn't refuse.

As a result, I am pleased to report that I let my guard down MORE today than I have in well over a year. Simply put, my dining partner made me laugh, and laugh, and laugh... So much so, that when I got home, I honestly felt like my lackluster smile of self doubt had officially been rejuvenated. I kid you not, THAT is the true brilliance of unconditionality in a friendship.

He knew exactly what I needed, which in turn erased any of my self-doubt. It got rid of all of those questionable shitty cob webs, that'll in turn help me topple any future naysayers. I had a blast. I am extremely grateful for his friendship and he's the perfect ally in any storm.

Our friendship?

Most certainly... UNCONDITIONAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment