Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Y IS FOR YOWZA

Hanging on for dear life (yet embracing the Samana moment).... YOWZA!
Taken: APRIL 9th, 2015
There are a handful of people in my life that can make me laugh so hard; that when I'm done, my face truly hurts.

Because they're so important to me, I wanted to choose a Y word that I thought was at least a tad bit deserving.

So I chose a sexy, urban dictionary word, that easily defined some of the emotion they tend to evoke in me... YOWZA!

All I'll say is that after receiving a hilarious message from an electronic friend yesterday, I damn near needed to change my pants because I'd laughed so hard I nearly piddled.  When I asked why they shared their specific joke with me, their answer was sincere.

"Because... LIFE is short!"

Yes-Sir-Ree-Bob-A-Roonie was my quick 'n very simple reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment